|Harem Sand Creatures|
|Weaknesses||Dagger of Time|
|Species||Human (formerly), Sand Creature|
|Out of Universe Information|
|Game||Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (game)|
"Harem Sand Creatures" are a common enemy encountered in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
- "These female Sand Creatures were likely once members of the Sultan's harem, but they're now reduced to wandering the palace halls with a pair of daggers in their hands. They wield their weapons with great finesse and are capable of blocking many of the Prince's standard attacks. It's best to hit them with vaulting attacks or surprise kicks when facing other enemies to catch them off guard. Although they are rather proficient defensively, they do not hold up well in battle. Expect these former beauties to strike fast and hard, but to fall after just a few strikes."
- —Official Booklet Description
These foes, once women of the Sultan of Azad's harem, are transformed by the Sands of Time. They appear as seductive women, who carry a pair of long, thin blades. During the earliest part of the Prince's journey, he first encounters the Harem Sand Creatures in Guestrooms of Azad's palace.
They fight with skill, and are excellent at blocking the Prince's numerous attacks. They can be disposed of after only a few strikes. The best method to attack them is to vault over them and attack. The prince will encounter these sand creatures all throughout his journey for redemption.
- The following is a description of damage taken by the Harem Sand Creatures when fighting the Prince.
|Counterattack||Vaulting Attack||Wall Rebound Attack|
- The official strategy guide for The Sands of Time refers to the Harem Sand Creatures as "Sand Creature W/Twin Daggers".
- In the Wii version of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, an enemy named "Temptress Assassin" uses a character model that resembles the Harem Sand Creatures.