Request adminship here. Please put your username in the heading, and a brief explanation about why you think you should be an admin along with your signature below it.
- Adminship requests are currently open
Nominees must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for consideration, with no exceptions. Nominations that fall short at the time of being put forward will be turned down.
- Have been active on Prince of Persia Wiki for at least three months (the longer the better). This is more important than prior experience as an admin or long-time editor on another wiki.
- Have at least 100 edits in the mainspace which demonstrate efforts to improve and expand the wiki and/or fight vandalism. This can be verified via the Editcount function. Edits to the following do not count as part of the mainspace: your user page, user talk page messages, article talk page messages, blog posts, blog comments, and file uploads.
- Be trusted by the community.
- Never have been blocked and/or kickbanned on the wiki.
Once nominations are open, follow the following procedures;
- Start off a new section with the user's name (link to their user page).
- Write why the user should be an admin (with good reasoning).
- The user being nominated then must accept.
- Wait for a Bureaucrat's say.