The statue of Zurvan
|Alias||Lord of Time|
|Powers||Control over time.|
|Out of Universe Data|
|Appearance(s)||Prince of Persia Rival Swords (PSP) (mentioned)|
As the Lord of Time, Zurvan had temples built, now called the Lost Temples of Zurvan, in dedication to worshiping him. One of his acolytes later were able to gain the power to control Sands through his power, effectively becoming a god himself.
The Acolyte later used and harnessed Zurvan's power to take over Babylon and it's people. Later, a great king led his forces in destroying the temples and after a great battle, drove the power out of the Acolyte.
Zurvan has the ability to control the element of the Sand, in which can control time itself. His power is also able to be transferred through currently unknown means.
- Prince: This temple reminds me of a tale my father once told me, of the Lord of Time. An acolyte of Zurvan was able to harness the energy of three temples and become more than a man. He was the very incarnation of Zurvan on Earth. Overflowing with the power of a god, he ravaged and enslaved my people.
- Dark Prince: What does a child's bedtime story have to do with anything?
- Prince: The story goes on to tell of a great king. Using surprise to their advantage, his armies destroyed the temples. Bravely, the king lead his men forward and after a great battle defeated Zurvan's minion, driving the power from his body. The merciful king spared his life, exiling him to the mountains of India.
- Dark Prince: The fool! Never leave an enemy alive!
- Prince: The Vizier must have uncovered the lost temples of Zurvan. How else could he have taken control of the sands? Even with the dagger?
- Dark Prince: So, what are you going to do about it?